top of page

Founding Farmers

Landtribe's project in Safurdao, Portugal will have serviced plots available for leasehold to founding farmers. If your a founding farmer for 20k you get a 30 year lease for ecological small scale farming on 2 acres(min).  

Each Landtribe project design ensures we nurture 100% of soil life, on the land rewild 70% and regeneratively farm the remaining 30%.  
Caring for the soils in the way we replant and practice farming. Using methods that stabilise soils we adopt for long term use.
Landtribe employs a fast track fertility programme. It initiates the dynamic function needed for microbial life to thrive in the soil. This serves the diversity of trees and plant roots fertility loop as we grow to restore ecosystems over time. 
Recognising local resources is important if we are creating naturally functioning farms where food, energy and structure supports local ecological farming and micro industry.
Far reducing transport miles associated with food production.
Needless to say, but important to recognise, is we do not allow the use of any toxic chemicals on any land. 

Dutch Farm Sample1.png

We have on offer 15 sites with 30 year leaseholds.

All 15 leasehold sites are at least 2 acres.

Regenerative farming serviced pitches.

A basic serviced pitch is EU 20k in Portugal. 

Looking at the View

Landtribe is establishing Ecosystem Nurseries at each project,  Our outlook is to plant a food forest only where we can guarantee long term stability through ownership, our land being protected in perpetuity.

 

Our carbon sequestering and capturing forecasts are based on a 100 year life span of a tree. We buy land to secure this outcome and ensure care of management for the project now and for our future generations. 

Care for the Natural place of the human race is the future beyond a system. It is our natural heritage and always will be.   

bottom of page